Sunday, July 7, 2013

Anybody There?!

Hello? Is anybody out there? 

I'll just go ahead and answer my own question by saying "heck no Haley; nobody's out there because you haven't blogged in forever".

That was a little harsh, but it needed to be said. I'm so sorry for my absence. I would love to tell you my blogging hiatus was due to my life being super fabulous and crazy busy. Alas, that's just not the case. More like I've just been being lazy. My train got derailed from the blogging tracks. Well ladies, I am happy to report my good friend Lauren has set me straight. I have seen the error of my ways and I am back.

If you will....I'm bringing sexy back. Well, not really sexy...just Haley. "I'm bringing Haley back, YEAH"



Check back tomorrow for the weekend wrap up and a special post later in the week on my trip to Washington!!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. You don't know how excited this makes me! Now let's get Emily back in the game and we are done! :)

    LOVE You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Haley! Nice to 'meet' you - Thank you for being a follower of my blog - gonna follow you ASAP!

    I have been highlighting my hair since January of 2009 - and I am constantly wondering why I don't just stay blonde. I get in my "let's go back brown" moods, so I am constantly changing it up. Go for it girl if you want!

    Glad you are back from your blogging hiatus. I get in little ruts too. For example, I have no clue what I am going to write about the rest of the week ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Haley, Lauren made me to pay you a visit! Glad to meet you. Be back with real blogging spirit. Go girl go!
    Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Haley! I found your blog on MississippiWomenBloggers.com, and it's super cute! (I'm an Ole Miss girl, too.) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Here's the info: http://jennymacrogers.blogspot.com/2013/07/so-today-i-got-message-from-tally-over.html
    I hope you will participate so we can learn more about you! Thanks, and congratulations! :)
    And Hotty Toddy!

    ReplyDelete