Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Hump day is here!!! Only two more work days until the weekend! I am so loving that! Since it's Wednesday and I haven't participated in quiet some time, I decided to link up with Jamie for WILW!

1. Can we please talk about how much I am LOVING the beautiful weather we are having this week. When I was walking out to my car this morning, I couldn't help but notice the smell of the cool, crisp air. Welcome Fall! I sure am glad you're here!

2. Animal Print. Enough said.

3. OPI's We'll Always Have Paris. Such a cute color for fall.

4. The Blue Door Boutique. I found this site over on Kelly's Korner. They have the cutest clothes. Go check them out!

5. My sweet kiddos!!! In total today we lost three teeth...and only two kids pulled them. Haha. Apparently, this little girl loved my boots. :)

6. Pumpkin Carving

7. Friday Night Football
Go 34!!!!


8. "He that can have patience, can have what he will" ~Ben Franklin

9. I am absolutely loving my new purse!!

10. My favorite little puppy.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. love LOVE! This post, Cute boots, cute scarf, precious purse! (ahhhem!) and.. Lilly! Couldn't get better! Hope school is going great for you! Let's please catch up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete