Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm BACK!!


Hey soul sisters!! Long time, no blog huh? Oops...I have abandoned my poor little blog and for that I am greatly sorry. Guess what girls....I'm back!!

Let's get right down to business by discussing where the heck I have been hiding for the last few months. No, I haven't been under a rock. ;)

How about we just hit the highlights with a little photo session. I mean who doesn't appreciate a good photo post?

1. New teaching job!!! Well, technically I just went back to my roots. I love being back home and working with the kiddos in my community. So thankful to have a job I LOVE!
Before....

...and after. Many long days and hours went into making this room look so super cute. 
2. Job #2...Ella Ivy. This lucky girl gets help our  wonderful customers play dress up every weekend and I love every minute of it. I am knee deep in Karlie, Free People, Uncle Frank, and Wish just to name a few of my favorite brands. It also doesn't hurt that I get to work with one of my besties. Love you E!
My E!!
My work Mama!

3. Building friendships. Some new and others old. I love these girls so much! Words can NOT describe how much each of these beautiful ladies mean to me. I am truly blessed the Lord placed them in my life.

Buddies since pre-K!
These two girls are my sanity!
Sweet little Mama! I am so blessed to call this amazing woman my friend. She is going to be the best mama in the entire world. I think it goes without saying that I in turn will be the best aunt. Le duh!
And then Landon...we both love leopard print so it was obvious we should be friends. 
Sweet Emily...the blushing bride to be. Love you!
Mrs. Nelson, I like to refer to her as Nelly. God has blessed me with many "Mamas" to watch over me. This little lady just happens to be one of them. 
My little world traveler. This girl is my rock!

The little family from the college days. Mama, Daddy, and the two girls. Miss them so much!

4. Oh by the way...the teacher became a student again. What can I say? I'm a bit of a nerd. There I said it. I have always wanted to continue my education and I jumped head first into grad school last fall. Is it the most fun I've ever had? Um...NO. However, it will be so worth it in the end.

5. What's going on the boy department you might ask. Well ladies, I have no news to report at this time. Still waiting on my prince charming. Trusting in His timing and enjoying the single life.

6. Family time. You all know how important family is to me. I am pleased to announce that we have added a new addition to my crazy family. I love this little girl so very much!! Sports were played by the brother. Which in turn means that I lost my voice quite a few times yelling like a crazy person. What can I say? I get a little too into the games sometimes.
The parental units. I'm am a wonderful mixture of these two. Sweet like my Mama, but feisty like my Daddy. 
Baby Sarah!! Don't you want to just pinch her chubby little cheeks?!?!


They say that daughters eventually turn into their mothers. I hope it's true. 
My boy. The baby brother has me wrapped around his little finger.



Now that you all know I'm alive and we have had time to do a little catching up, let's get this little blog back on track! ;)

Love you ladies!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I am much too proud of you! Now if I could get Emily blogging we would all be back at it! I love hearing about your life and I know everyone else does! This is our year! Get ready! :)

    Love you,sister!!

    ReplyDelete