Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just A Few Factoids



I am so excited to be linking up with Whitney today for Facts of Me. If you haven't checked out her precious blog, you should go right on over and see for yourself just how awesome she is. (After rereading that sentence I realized just how southern I truly am. "Go right on over"....Bless my heart. 

On with the facts....

FACT #1: I make myself laugh....We are talking full out LOL here people. I think I am ten times funnier than I actually probably am. See above statement for proof of this. I was a major class clown in seventh grade; my friends thought I was funny, Mrs. Walls did not.



 FACT #2: I am addicted to reality tv....Saying it out loud makes it sound even more pathetic than it did in my head, judge me if you wish. My current addictions include, but are certainly not limited to: The Bachelor (l mean hello, it's Sean), Dance Moms (I love to hate Ms. Abbey), and The Real Housewives (Beverly Hills and New York being my favorites)

FACT #3: The class pet hates me....Long story short, I tried to be the cool teacher and buy a class pet for my students. Lesson learned from all this, Guinea Pigs are EVIL. He bit me yesterday afternoon and I spent the rest of the day trying to convince myself that I did not contract rabies or something.

Happier Days 
Dont' let this sweet face fool you. He is vicious. 

FACT #4: I wear my heart on my sleeve....Somedays all anyone would have to do is look at me the wrong way and I will burst into tears. I have never understood those "thick skinned" people. If there was one thing I could change about myself, this would be it.

FACT #5: I am a major girly girl, but I love baseball....My brother has been playing competitive baseball for as long as I can remember. I has spend many a summer on a ball field in the middle of nowhere. His passion for the game rubbed off on me and the rest is history. There isn't one thing that could come between me and a baseball game. Well...besides Ms. Burch herself. I prefer to combine the two.

The baby brother

Ball field + Tory Burch = Perfection

FACT #6: I stink at sports....while we were on the topic, I thought I would go ahead and mention that I do not have an athletic bone in my body. I am actually crying in my t-ball picture. That's how much I hated it.

****I can not find this picture right now, but it's still hanging on my grandmother refrigrator. I will go over and steal it tomorrow. Check back for picture update, you don't want to miss this one. *****

FACT #7: I am terrified of elevators....I am so glad the good Lord didn't call me to be a nurse, or doctor. There is absolutely no way I would make it. This irrational fear goes all the way back to when I was about 8 years old. My grandmother got us "stuck" in an elevator at our local hospital. Seeing as how I live in a very small town, we only have two floors. Technically, we weren't really stuck in the elevator, she was just pushing the number of the floor we were already on, so the durn thing wouldn't move. I have totally convinced we were going to die.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment