Sunday, August 28, 2011

All things Girly!!!!


You know you are a girl when you stand in Wal-Mart staring at the nail polish for twenty minutes. Can we just take a minute to talk about my love of Essie polish. I will never buy anything else but Essie, or OPI. Girls, I have pretty much tried them all and those two are the best by far.
I felt a little bit like a fourth grader with my multi-colored fingers. You know I have to try all of my favorites on. They never look the same on as they do in the bottle.

Tonight I am having a full on girly night. On the agenda...
1. paint my nails....check
2. read Instyle's fall fashion guide while listening to my girl Sara Evans :)

3. bubble bath
4. curl up in my freshly washed sheets to watch keeping up with the Kardashians.

School starts back tomorrow. Excited to teach my little ones how to add and estimate whole numbers up to five digits tomorrow.

Until next time...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ah! They are the best! Love those nail polishes. Watching the Kardashians as we speak. LOVE IT!
    Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete