Saturday, August 27, 2011

Honest Post

I try to be as open and honest as possible on my blog. I don't like hiding things that are going on in my life. If you have noticed, I have been a little absent lately. This is greatly due to the fact that I haven't wanted to be honest about my life right now.

About a month and a half ago I ended my relationship with my boyfriend of five years. This was not an easy thing for me to do. Ultimately, I had to follow my heart and do what would make me happy.

I feel like a whole my chapter of my life has opened up. Everyday I add a new page to the chapter and that is exciting to me. I love my job, my sweet fourth graders are the lights of my life. Being a first year teacher is very hard. I am completely wiped by the end of the day and I'm usually in bed by 8:30, 9:00 at the latest. Glamourous I know.

My life has changed so much over the past few months. I feel like a completely different person. I know I am. It has been a hard road, but I know God has a plan for me.

This little verse sits on the window seal behind my desk, the other day I was leaving work in a hurry and I knocked it off. I was so mad because I was in a hurry and I didn't want to sit all of my things down to pick it up. It had been a horrible day and I was not in a great mood. As I reached down to pick it up, I realized what it was. I couldn't help but smile as I placed it back in the window. All I could think was how much my God knew I needed a little encouragement at that moment. Maybe this will encourage you as well.

Until next time...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment