Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beach Bound


So today around 1:30 my phone rang. It was, who else, my mother. I rolled my eyes when I saw her name come up because I was assuming she was calling to yet again bug me about my teacher license application (which by the way, is completed), or question me yet again about my job applications. However, none of the above was said.

"Hey Haley! Would you like to go to the beach tomorrow?"

"What??!!?!!?!?!"

For those of you who do not know my family, let me fill you in a little. We are planners. We do not just up and decide to go to the beach on a whim. Needless to say, I was shocked. I actually thought she was kidding.

She was not kidding. The hotel has been booked and we are leaving tomorrow at 12:00!

This vacation could not be coming at a better time. Honestly, I am fed up with this whole job search thing. I have only been a college graduate for a week and I am already tired of the "real world". I know I will find a job and it will be right where God wants me. Knowing this doesn't make waiting on it to happen any easier though. I hoping getting away for a few days will give me a better attitude and outlook on this situation.

Bye bye Oxford....HELLO ORANGE BEACH!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment