Monday, May 16, 2011

College=Finished....

What have I been up to lately you ask?

Oh, nothing really! Just graduated college. That's all.

Okay, in all seriousness, I am super excited to be a college graduate. I have loved my time at Ole Miss and I am every sad that it has come to an end. But, I also know that great things lie ahead and I look forward to those times. When I first enrolled at The University of Mississippi, I was so nervous. The upmost of my worries was that I would not have any friends and I was be so lonely. Well, God took care of that worry quick, fast, and in a hurry. The people in the pictures below have blessed my life in more ways than one. I really don't know how I would've survived the past two years with out them. I have become so close to these amazing people and I know we will always be friends.

Joey, thanks for being my little brother. I'm glad we have each other to keep in line.
Lp and Alicia, You two are such awesome people. Lauren, I love the way you never judge people. I admire you so much! You are a great friend. Alicia, I wish I could be as carefree as you!
Paxy, I consider you my brother. Thanks for making me smile, and letting me baby you!
Emily, I love you so much! We might fight a lot, but it's only because we love each other so much!
Shira Lani, thank you for being the sister I never had. You know me through and through and still love me!

This may sound corny, and if you aren't familiar with Ole Miss you won't understand. There is something about this campus that makes you fall in love with it. It must be something in the air, you can smell it, taste it, you can almost even feel it. Maybe my favorite quote can say it better than I can. "There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven. The University is buildings, trees, and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. Ole is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible and the other intangible. The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminated tenure, but one never graduated from Ole Miss."-Frank Everett

The following pictures are from dinner Friday night dinner at the Sizzler! It was so nice of Joey to plan that for us!




Graduation Saturday! The day I have waited for for a very long time!








This boy deserves a very special award for dealing with me for all these years! Some of my favorite memories from college were spent with the sweet boy! I don't think I would've made it without him. He encouraged me when I doubted myself and made me laugh when I was stressed! I love you Wills! Thanks for sticking with me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I am so glad that we were able to live together this year! God has huge plans for us. Let's just FOLLOW him! :)

    ReplyDelete