Friday, May 6, 2011

Student Teaching = Completed

Today was my last official day as a student teacher. I can not believe my time with those sweet children has come to an end. It seems like just yesterday I stepped into that classroom and today it was all over. There were lots of tears through out the day today. Some shed by my students, but many more shed by Miss. Holley.

When I left the school today, I was not quite sure how I felt about being done. I was happy it was over because that means my stress level will go way down. However, I has become so attached to my kids and I was very upset about leaving them. In the end I found comfort in a Dr. Seuss....imagine that. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

I have forty three reasons to smile. I feel so blessed to have had to opportunity to work with each one of them this year. I have learned so much from them and I can only hope that they have learned just as much from me.

I want to share I few notes I received form my students today.

"Love you! Thank you for teaching me!"

"Thank you for being a great student teacher! I think we have learned a lot of things since you have been here. We will miss you very much!!!"

"We have enjoyed you teaching us! We will miss you! Have a great summer! We will remember you! We love you!!"

"I already miss you even though you are not gone."

"I will miss you Miss. Holley!"

Thanks for the precious memories boys and girls!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment