Saturday, May 7, 2011

Farewell Fab Five

Time with the fab five is winding down and I am very sad about this. Shira and I are graduating and moving away from Oxford. :( Wills is graduating too, but he will still be living with the boys. By the way, Willie is now being called Wills by me because I want to be just like Kate. Anyways, we decided to go onto campus today and take a few pictures to remember all the fun times we have had together the past two years. These four people mean so much to me and I really do not know what I would have done without them the past two years.


















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! So cute! Can we please do roomate pics this week? It would be tons of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete