Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday...




Well ladies and gentlemen, that is if I have any gentlemen readers, it's Friday so it's time for Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren!

Okay, okay, in all actuality it is a Thursday, but who cares. I will be at a yard sale all day tomorrow so I had to do this ahead of time.

Let's get to it!

1. This weekend I'm going to be spending a lot of time with Willie's family from out of town and I can't wait to see them! I have missed them way too much .

2. My last vacation was a few weeks ago. We went to Orange Beach, AL and it was so wonderful. I am already missing the beach. Mississippi heat would make anyone long to be on the beach :) .



3. My next vacation will be ? I don't have anymore vacations lined up for the summer. I would love another get away before the end of summer though.

4. My favorite way to relax is with my sweet Lucy cuddled up next to me and a good book in my hand .


5. When vacationing one should always take lots of pictures. Actually, this is my motto for everyday of your life. I love having pictures to look back on .


6. When vacationing one should never wear a fanny pack. Gross .



7. The best part about a vacation is being able to relax and enjoy life. We sometimes forget to slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Vacations have a way of forcing you to .



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. i forgot to think about that! one should always take pictures.

    yes indeed THAT IS MOST IMPT! :D

    but not too much that the only thing you do the whole time is take photos... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down, best answer for #6! I totally forgot about fanny packs, if only everyone else would too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief.. Fanny packs! Gross!!

    Yard sale.. Details? :)

    ReplyDelete