Friday, June 17, 2011

Worst Day Ever...and it's only 2:00


I believe the title says it all. I really don't know what the deal is today but apparently, I have been cursed. I am really? Really?

Today started off on a good enough note. I relaxed in bed this morning and watched some t.v. Basically, I was a bum. Good thing I got that much needed rest to prepare me for what was about to happen next. My sweet, beloved dog Lucy decided she wanted to throw up and decided to do it all over my new white bedding. To say that I was not happy would be a major understatement. Livid would be a better word to describe it.

I immediately took the comforter off my bed and ran to the washer. Problem is my comforter is freaking ginormous and did not want to go into the washer. Well, I did the opposite of what the little sign on the washer advised and stuffed it all in there. I really hope I didn't break the washer. Then came the problem of getting it into the dryer. As of right now it is in the dryer and tumbling around. I will let you know if I catch the house on fire. I keep opening the lid and checking on it periodically. All I see is a ruined, lumpy comforter. Very sad day!

All of this thanks to this sweet little girl right here...Thanks Lucy! You sure keep my life interesting.

This face has "Who Me?" written all over it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. oh no! Don't you hate that! It's happened to me, more than once! I need to see you soon, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete