Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm in love with Steve!!

I have a confession to make. I have sort of started a very expensive collection. I have been adding to it over the years, but it's becoming a serious problem. I collect Steve Madden shoes. They are just so fabulous. No other shoes can compare to them. I love Steve!!

Today my collection grew when I took a quick trip to the mall. Of course while there I had to visit the shoe department and look at all the pretty new Steves. Look what I found.




Yes, I brought them all home with me and yes I am aware I have a problem. My name is Haley and I admit I am addicted to buying Steve Madden shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. First off- I love everyone of these shoes.
    2nd- I need all this money that you have! :)

    Steve Madden's are wonderful! Love them!

    ReplyDelete