Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Miss You...



Today marks the sixth anniversary of my cousins death.

My hero, Lance Cpl. Marc Lucas Tucker was killed in action in Iraq on June 8, 2005.

I can not begin to tell you how much I miss him.

He was a joy to be around. He had a way of lighting up a room. I miss his smile most of all.

Lucas taught me several things. The most important was also the final lesson I learned.

Simply put, life is short. We aren't promised tomorrow, so we should live each day to the fullest.

My Marine. My hero.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The sacrifice you gave for this county, for my freedom, can never be repaid.

Freedom is not free.

I love you!



















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Bless you! This post is the sweetest/saddest thing ever! So thankful guys like your sweet cousin do their jobs so that we can be free.

    Thinking of your family, Haley!

    ReplyDelete