Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Days Make My Heart Happy

The title of this blog pretty much sums up my feelings about the snow we have received today! Looking outside my window, I feel like I'm looking into a snow globe. In three words...it is beautiful! As I am typing this there are two boys outside my window trying to build snowmen for their girlfriends. It is so sweet. Sort of reminds me of a few weeks ago when I forced this sweet boy to build me one. It amazes me what boys will do for the girls they love.

I have been anxiously awaiting this snow for two days now and it's arrival has not at all disappointed me. The wreck I almost had because of this beautiful snow did not make me happy, but hey it's not the snows fault. Well, it basically is but I forgive it. I mean look at all of the sweet things the snow has done for me today. First, it allowed me to get out of school at 11:45. I was home, out of my teacher clothes, and into my cozy pajamas before 12:00. It was wonderful . Also, my night class has been canceled for tonight. I so have to write snow a thank you card for that one.

I am looking forward to making snow creme tonight, playing in the snow with my sweet friends, and being out of school tomorrow. Snow, you are really awesome!

Haley

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the snow! But.. now we know what really was being built by those boys.. :)

    ReplyDelete