Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I Am NOT Supposed To Be Doing...

Why does everything seem so much more fun when you have work you are supposed to be doing?

For example, I am supposed to be working on a few things:

1. Classroom Management Plan
2. Resume/Job applications
3. Ten Day Lesson Plan (insert big sigh here)

Instead of working on completing these things, I am procrastinating.

Would you like a few examples of my procrastination?

1. Blogging
2. Laying in bed watching iCarly
3. Looking at cute clothes online that I do not have the money to buy

I have been student teaching for so long now that I have forgotten what it feels like to be a "real" college student. Yes, by using the world "real" I am implying that I feel like a fake college student. I completely do not remember what it feels like to have school work that needs to be done. Student teaching has taken me out of my student mode and put me into full teacher mode. Let me just say that assigning the work is way easier than being the one that has to complete it.

Now it is time for Ms. Holley to do as she tells her students and "Stop dawdling and get to work".

Goodbye procrastination, I won't be gone too long. I sure I will see you again in a few minutes.



Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment