Monday, January 9, 2012

Fractions, Tigers, and Elephants... OH MY!!


Hello ladies!! Today is Monday, which means only four more days until the weekend. Woohoo!! I can't wait for that three day weekend. It also means I only have to teach fractions for four more days. I can remember hating learning fractions in fourth grade. I can honestly say that now as a teacher I don't care for them any more than I did as a student.

Any who...

In case you guys haven't already heard, in which case you are probably living under a rock, tonight is the BCS National Championship. Alabama and LSU are playing. As an Ole Miss fan there is no possible way I can bring myself to cheer for LSWHO. Therefore, I believe you know who I will be cheering for.
I mean, who doesn't like elephants? Elephants are way cooler than tigers if I do say so myself. :)

I must admit that I am a teensy bit said that I will be missing watching the real housewives of beverly hills tonight. However, I am a true southern girl so I will be watching the game. Sorry Kyle Richards. In the South football comes in right under God and family.

Have a lovely night ladies!! Roll Tide!!!

P.S. Stay tuned for a fashion post coming later in the week.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love! I've got a million things running through my head, a ton of things that have to be done tonight, BUT the game in on the BIG screen! :) Love being from the South but MISS watching games with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the EXACT same delimma... Housewives or Football? such a hard decision...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, me HAVE to get together soon! Amy, I'm glad someone understood my situation. I was so torn, but I figured bravo would rerun housewives like a million times. Haha.

    ReplyDelete