Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Dear Bloggy!!!

My little baby is one year old today. Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday I was starting this little gem.

Things have changed so much in one years time.

I was a student, now I'm the teacher. I still have trouble wrapping my brain about that one sometimes. I am truly blessed to have found a job I love! This time last year I was so nervous about starting my last semester of college. What if I don't find a school that I love working for? It is truly amazing how God works things out.

I graduated from The University of Mississippi in May. I think we were all a ball of emotions that day. I will be forever indebted to Ole Miss and all the memories and friends it blessed me with.

I became a single lady. Ending that relationship was the hardest thing I have ever done. However, I know it was for the best.

I became a teacher. I was offered a job in July and I could not have been more excited. The whole last half of that month was filled with planning, organizing, cleaning, and decorating my classroom. Who knew getting a classroom in order could be so much work.

I learned quite a few lessons. It's amazing what fourth graders can teach you. And all this time I thought I was the teacher. Ha.

I made new friends and tried to remain close to old ones.

Happy Birthday sweet Bloggy! I can't wait to see what new and exciting things this year will bring!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment