Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Wednesday...blah...


Well boys and girls, instead of the Monday blues, I have the Wednesday blahs. I went to bed last night and woke up this morning feeling like crap. Therefore, I was unable to go to see my sweet children today. This also means that I has used my last sick day. Great! Hopefully I won't get sick again between now and May. I'll let you know how that works out.

The weather outside today describes my mood perfectly. It has been coming a light drizzle all morning. The sky is a light shade of gray, every now and then the sun graces us with it's presence. This may sound kind of depressing, but I love days like this. It's the perfect day for curling up in bed with a good book. It's also the perfect weather for sitting outside on your patio in a lounge chair, which I am currently doing. My friends Morrish, Kohn, Glasser, and Wong & Wong are keeping me company. I need to be learning lots about them since I have a huge test tonight and am not nearly as prepared as I should be.

Two more days!!! Spring Break please hurry!

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment