Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts...

I am stressed. There is really not anything else to say. Today I turned in one job application and then filled out another that I am turning in tomorrow. I am so nervous about the one I'm turning in tomorrow because I REALLY want that job. Like for real. It makes me so happy thinking about the possibility of having a job there next year. I will keep you posted on how the job hunt goes. No one ever told me how hard growing up was. Well, that is not entirely true. Plenty of people warned me, I just chose to not listen.

Speaking of growing up, today I went by the union and ordered my cap and gown. Insert sad awww here. I really do have mixed feelings about graduation. I go back and forth daily. One day I am excited and the next I am sad. I am excited about what lies ahead of me and sad about what I'm leaving behind. I am going to miss my friends dearly. I seriously consider my friends family. The hardest part will be leaving them.

Tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait for this weekend. This has been the longest week ever. All of my kids have just been crazy this week. I don't think they ever got back in the swing of things after being out of school for a week. It's amazing how much one week can change things. The last few days I have accumulated several letter and pictures from my students. They are just so sweet and I just have to keep them all. They make me smile! The problem is, I don't know what to do with them. I was thinking of making a scrapbook of them all, but I think that will take too much time. Any suggestions? I want something cute, but easy!

After a long day of school and filling out job applications, this student teacher is Tired with a capitol t. So what is the best way to relax after a long day? That's right....watching the Nanny with my Shira Lani!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment