Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just One of Those Days

Today was a bad day. That is really all there is to say about it. Several things did not go as planned and it turned me into one very stressed out student teacher. As bad as today was, I still love what I do and I still love my kids. That makes it all worth it. At the end of the day, I really do love what I do. It might be frustrating at times and at times I may wonder what I have gotten myself into, but it's all worth it in the end.

I feel guilty for even complaining about my little problems. There are so many people in this world who have it so much worse than me. People fighting hunger, sickness, depression, and suffering from loss. Thank you God for making me humble.

Smile because you are alive and well. Praise Him!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment