Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brotherly Love

Today was Baseball Media Day... so there was defiantly a lot of picture taking going on. Here are a few pictures I took of my sweet brother today. He is growing up so fast. He is sixteen and I just can't believe how grown he is. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, especially since he is a good foot taller than me, but he is my brother and I love him so much. I could not be more proud of this guy.


Baseball season is upon us and this girl is so excited! I have been traveling all over,watching my baby brother play ball for nine years now and I absolutely love it. I am so looking forward to this season! Go Warriors! Good luck Sy! I hope you have a wonderful season. Always remember to play hard and do your best! I love you!


So, onto another topic. Tomorrow is my first day back to school! WooHoo! I can't wait to get back to see all of my sweet little fourth graders; I sure have missed them. Today while I was driving back home, I realized that tomorrow I will start my last semester of college. Crazy right? My time in college has just flown by...I mean I know people say that all the time, but it is so true. Looking back, it has been the best time of my life. In college I have met my best friends, made many memories, and gotten a good education along the way. I can't wait to see what this semester has in store for me! It all begins tomorrow!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment