Friday, January 14, 2011

Hair Drama!

Lately I have been putting a lot of thought into how I am going to wear my hair during my student teaching. My hair has given me problems ever since I was a little kid. I have naturally curly hair, with curly hair come lots of trouble. There are days that my hair looks really good and then there are days that it looks like I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet. Starting January 24, 2011 my hair needs to look professional and polished Monday through Friday. Let me tell you, this is not going to be an easy thing. No more throwing it up into a ponytail on bad hair days. In fact, there can't be anymore bad hair days once I start student teaching.

Part of my problem has to do with my laziness. I have to be at the school by 7:00, which means I would have to get up at 5:30 to shower, fix my hair, get ready, put my makeup on, and make my lunch. I do not want to get up that early. I would much rather have thirty more minutes of sleep than to have pretty hair. Yes, I know this is sad and pathetic. Oh well.

Here is the best solution to my hair woes I have come up with so far.

These little babies work wonders. By using rollers to curl my hair, I can take my showers at night and put my hair in the rollers in the morning. While my hair is in the rollers, I can put my makeup on, get dressed, and make my lunch. Doesn't that sounds just wonderful!

I tried it out this morning and I think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment