Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

5It is Wednesday so you know what that means. It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie Just click on her name to link up with her.

Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday!
1. I'm loving...that it is Wednesday and we are only two days away from the weekend. It has been a long week and this girl is ready for a break.

2. I'm loving...that I got out of class early today. We are supposed to have class from 4:15-6:45, but today we got out at 4:45. Getting out of class early always makes my day. Especially after being at school with little kids all day!

3. I'm loving...these cute boppy bands I found on Etsy. Aren't they just too cute!

4. I'm loving...that I bought my last textbooks today. I will never again have to spend that much money on a book. Woohoo for that!

5. I'm loving...that I get to go home and see my sweet little girl this weekend. I have really missed her this week. We found out yesterday that she has epilepsy and I pretty much cried all day. I did not love that, but I am so thankful it is treatable and she should be okay.

6. I'm loving...my new vitamins. I hate swallowing pills, so I have never been one to take a multivitamin. Well, since I started student teaching I decided it would be a good idea to start taking one to help boost my immune system. I found these at Wal-Mart the other day and they taste super good.

7. I'm loving...that I got to spend some much needed time with my favorite person today. I have been so tired this week that I haven't been able to see him very much. I am so thankful he is so understanding. I am truly blessed.

I hope everyone has had a great Wednesday!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment