Thursday, January 20, 2011

Perfect Couple?

I have wondered more than a few times about the qualities it takes to be the perfect couple. I mean really, what makes a perfect couple? Think for a minute about the couples you know...how do the act...do they look perfect to you? We all have couples in our lives who are so over the top with their love that it is sickening. Then there are those couples who are breaking up one minute and planning their wedding the next. But, then you have they "average" couples who are just trying to figure out life together, one step at a time.

So which type is better?

I will be the first to admit that my relationship is defiantly not perfect. Just like any other relationship in life, it has it's ups and downs. There are times when it really does seem perfect, then there are times when it's everything but perfect. One thing I have learned about relationships is, you will only get out of your relationship what you put into it. If you don't try to work on your problems to make things better, then they never will be. Over the past four years Willie and I have defiantly had our ups and downs, but I love him and he loves me. Those two things I know for sure. So, in summary, we may not be the perfect couple, but we are perfect for each other.

I am super excited to watch this new show called Perfect Couples. It airs tonight on NBC at 8:30/7:30 central. It looks super cute and funny.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment