Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sledding, Snowmen...and Applications

The snow finally came and boy did it show out. Six and a half inches of snow...wow! This Mississippi girl has never seen that much snow. Here are a few pictures from the past few days.

Jumping for joy about all the snow!

Sledding...we had to get creative with our sled.


Willie was a great sport helping me build my snowman.

Before and After

Okay enough about the snow.

Tonight I decided to look online for job openings at several schools in the area. I was very disappointed when I found that there were no positions available. Right now I am trying not to freak out too bad about this because it is the middle of the year and there shouldn't really be a openings. I am just hoping and praying that I am able to find a job next year. Thinking of having my own classroom next year makes me so excited. I can not wait for my students to learn from me and in turn I can't wait to learn from them.

Speaking of students, I am really beginning to miss my fourth graders. I will begin my student teaching of January 24 and I can hardly wait to see all of their sweet smiling faces and receive forty something hugs. Although working with kids is sometimes challenging and it is easy to become tired and frustrated, it is totally worth it. I would not trade what I do for anything in the world.
Haley

3 comments:

  1. Love it! :) So glad you are getting into blogging. Makes me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures!! Love the jumping ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls!! Megan...the jumping ones were my favorite! Lp...I learned from the best

    ReplyDelete