Thursday, January 13, 2011

Housewives vs. Rebels

Tonight I am faced with a tough decision...well not really a major life decision or anything but a choice none the less.

Here is a little secret about myself...I am obsessed with watching The Real Housewives. Okay, go ahead and laugh. My name is Haley and I am addicted to reality television. My favorite is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Every Thursday night at 9:00 you will find me in front of my television with junk food and a blanket. Willie knows not to bother me for the next hour. Ha. I know it is bad.

Enter my dilemma....

My beloved Rebels are playing our rivals Mississippi State, also known as the school down south. The game starts at 8:00 and I believe that I will be missing The Real Housewives tonight. Good things they will rerun it like 5,000 times...thanks Bravo! As much as I love my Beverly Hills ladies, I love my Rebels way more!


Hotty Toddy! Let's Go Rebs!!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment