Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...

Happy Friday everyone! Well we have made it through another week and I am so happy that it is the weekend. I decided to link up with Lauren for fill in the blank friday. So here we go...

1. My favorite quote is..."The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"- Audrey Hepburn. I discovered this quote this year through my roommate Emily I absolutely love this quote, so much so that a few weeks ago I made this cute little canvas for my room.
2. A bad habit I have is...I have several bad habits, don't we all, but if I had to pick just one I would say it would have to be biting my fingernails. The good news about this is that I usually only do this when I am super stressed, or worried, or nervous. The bad news is I am usually stressed/nervous/worried about something 90% of the time. The other 10% I'm sleeping and I don't think I bite my fingernails in my sleep. Ha.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was...Since it's my Senior year and I only have a few short months before I graduate and become a real "grown up", I try not to think about being a "grown up" all that often. However, I do feel pretty grown up when I am in my classroom with my students. There is something about writing on a white board with a dry erase marker that just screams "grown up".
4. Weekends are...Amazing! Weekends are what we teachers/college students live for. Time to relax and have fun with family and friends. Basically, weekends keep me sane.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was...my middle name, which is Amanda. I don't really know why I wanted to be called by my middle name. I guess it could've had something to do with the fact that Haley is a very common name. On the other hand, so is Amanda.
6. I wish...I knew what the future held for me. When I think about the next few months I become a little anxious. Several major decisions will have to be made and I don't like not knowing what will happen. I know that God will provide and I am trusting in Him. "For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
7. A secret I have is...don't you know? You aren't supposed to share secrets.

Happy Friday...night!
Haley

1 comment: